It’s competition time again! This month we are offering our readers the chance to win a copy of the brand new Grand Theft Auto V game on Xbox 360® or PlayStation®3, courtesy of Argos.
Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) crowned Game of the Year and best-selling video game in 24 hours was released on 17 September 2013. The fifth installment of RockStar’s award winning video game series is available on Xbox 360® or PlayStation®3.
For a chance to get your hands on a copy of one of the most popular games on the market, simply follow the instructions below and answer an incredibly simple question:-
Who does Jimmy Ray Bennett voice in GTA V?
Easy, right? Send your answers (and platform of choice) to dan[at]geekoid[dot]com
Competition open until: 30/11/2013
Terms & conditions:
– By participating in this prize draw you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
– Prize draw open to customers and non-customers aged 18 or over who are UK residents. Draw is not open to employees of Argos, their families or anyone associated with this draw. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
– The prize is a Grand Theft Auto V game on Xbox 360® or PlayStation®3 and includes postage to winners’ UK addresses. Promotion runs from 11/11/2013 and all entries must be received by 11.59pm on 30/11/2013 latest.
– Winners will be drawn at random at the end of the promotion.
– The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The promoter’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right (a) to add to or waive any rules on reasonable notice (b) cancel or postpone the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control; or (c) in its reasonable discretion to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
– If a prize remains unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner the promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
– The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.